Welcome to the Chefs' Circle
The Chefs' Circle is a membership forum where...
- Each chef will have their own private id number to access
- You can advertise your own restaurant information, special events and chefs' celebrity page where chefs can post their bios.
- Start new discussions, collaborate with other chefs
- Access a chef consortium to include a list of potential temporary/full-time hires and employment opportunities. Great way to trial a worker and see if there's a fit for potential placement.
- A list of qualified chefs looking to pick up extra hours (must have references)
- Culinary graduating students can pick up training hours/ no cost to work site by logging hours into a student form.
- El Cajon student graduates will have access after one-year program. Must be 18.
- Chef network for housing, to shift trades, classes, training, serve safe classes and travel opportunities.
- Multiple advertising opportunities for support of weblink.
We are working on expanding and improving the forum, and expect to have additional features and content available soon.